Sunday, March 4, 2012

#DoOrDieMarch: The Soundtrack

Here's the basic idea behind #DoOrDieMarch: I want to make a change in my life and I've given myself a month to do it. Furthermore, this is it; this is "do or die" for me.

I'll get more into this concept in an upcoming entry, but I think anyone who is reading this blog knows what I'm talking about: the moment in which you're forced to step up and do what you need to do. And if you don't, it's over.

There are songs that express the feelings sounding this situation perfectly: confidence, hope, resilience, and urgency. Here is my soundtrack for #DoOrDieMarch:  


Invincible - Machine Gun Kelly

Dreamchasers - Meek Mill

Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah

Airplanes - B.o.B

The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco

Not Afraid - Eminem

Dream On - Aerosmith

Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)

Best Of You - Foo Fighters

Juicy - The Notorious B.I.G.

Dollar and a Dream III - J. Cole

Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi



#DoOrDieMarch

No comments:

Post a Comment