Saturday, June 9, 2012

Taking A Break

Next Saturday, the Princeton Club of Washington will be holding its 1st Annual Gala. The gala is set to be a huge event complete with an open bar and live DJ. I'm hoping that we'll have a nice turnout of 100 people or more - that would be incredible.

Also, following the gala, I plan on taking a nice extended break from Princeton-related program planning.

Think about it this way: since the beginning of the year I have organized and executed 9 PCW programs including the following:



On top of that, I manage the Club's Facebook page, tickets to events, and sometimes it's weekly newsletter. I enjoy doing these things, but I need to take a break to do some other things including: 

  1. Taking my work to "another level!"
  2. Finding my own place and moving out - it's going to happen very soon! 
  3. Doing less Princeton-related things 
  4. Meeting new people and engaging in the city 
  5. Thinking about professional development 
  6. Doing community service again :)

A few weeks ago, I wrote this blog entry about getting out of the bubble here in DC. That's going to happen soon, but first I'm going to throw one more awesome event!

And don't worry, I'll be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment