Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back... Again

And we go again, lol.

I know I've been out for while, but I'm back thanks to inspiration from two good friends of mine. M and S have been producing incredible material on their blogs and other social media. Their "stuff" is so deep, personal, and sincere that I'm now inspired to do the same in my own way. I intend on using this blog once again in order (1) express myself and (2) let people get to know me a little better.

With that said, I have two big ground rules. First, whenever possible, anything I post is going to be positive. There is enough negativity is the news. If you have read this blog before (or look at the past entries) you know that I been through enough negative -ish already; I want people to come to this blog and enjoy themselves - maybe be entertained, informed, or even humored. The second ground rule is that this blog is PG (yes, the edginess still occurs, but it's now behind the scenes) and with that said there won't be any sex, profanity, or drinking references here... but hopefully, it'll still be a good read.

With that said, thanks for reading and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment